What do rhinestones and silk have in common? They’re both essential on your Wedding Day! Depending on what you’re looking for,
either one or both of those necessities can be incorporated through your shoes! Wedding day shoes are easily the most important part of your day, yet they don't seem to get the attention they deserve! That’s why AMW has created this guide to help you choose your perfect shoe for your perfect day!
Start with these three steps,
ONE: Find your dress before your shoes. More than anything you want your shoes to complement the length and style of your gown!
TWO: Determine the styles you DO NOT want. It is best to start by crossing off styles of shoes that you know will not suit you. This can include wanting a heel, the color, the comfort level, etc!
THREE: Prioritize comfort. You will definitely want to be able to enjoy the night full of dancing, mingling, and celebrating! There is nothing worse than having tired feet - especially on the most important day of your life! Make sure you pick a shoe that allows for a comfortable walk down the aisle. A lot of our brides even opt for bringing a change of shoes for the reception so they can celebrate comfortably!
Below we have linked a variety of shoes to help you chose, or at least get some ideas!
The Loeffler Randall Camellia Heels are one of our favorite shoes this season! Not only are they comfortable, but they scream classy!
4. The Sam Edelman Kia Block Heel Sandal is so versatile and perfect for a bride looking to get more than one use out of her wedding shoes! Also, can we talk about the heel?!
5. So classy and beautiful! The BHLDN Oreseme Heel adds a fun twist to any gown! These shoes are the perfect height and could match a variety of styles!
6. The Stuart Weitzman Lyla 75 Sandal is the perfect square toe! These shoes would be ideal for a large venue, where comfort is prioritized!
7. Breathtaking is the only word to describe The Bella Belle Anita Ivory White Lace Shoe! Lace is synonymous with weddings and this shoe adds the perfect amount!
8. The Schutz Brieela Heel is the perfect balance of traditional and modern! How could you not feel like 2021 Cinderella in these heels?!
9. Another Bella Belle favorite! The CASSIE Lace-up Block Heel Pumps check off all the boxes! These shoes incorporate so many styles and would look amazing on any bride!
10. The Loeffler Randall Penny Knot Slides are the definition of timeless! These shoes are perfect for a bride who will be on her feet! These shoes can even be worn by bridesmaids if the bride decides on wearing the Loeffler Randall Camelia mentioned earlier on!
11. Lulus is killing the game with something blue! The Harper Blue Suede Heels are perfect for a bride searching for her something blue! These shoes are not only comfortable but stylish too! These block heels also come in nude!
For additional bridal tips, visit our Instagram page @AlexandraMadisonWeddings